2017's First Vent
Alright, it's a brand new year, and so you see, it means I'm a brand new me. Yeah... not really. I still see snow on the ground. I'm still tired of seeing it. I'm still tired of having to brush off the car. I'm tired of seeing people at Costco and not being aware of drivers and just walking all stout and pout and proud, like what the fudge nuggets people there's giant plastic and metal vehicles that could run over your butt and you don't even bother to be aware of your surroundings, you just figure that people will see you! Flippin' morons. And then you got those people that think it's so funny to wait in church parking lots for a car to pass on the road, and throw snowballs with rocks in it to chip the window, and you have to sit and wonder what the Hellen keller they're thinking doing that in their free time! Like come on! Do you really think it's not going to damage the window? Oh wait, that's right, nobody cares about others in this world of 2017, I forgot! Oh, and don't get me started on the people on social media, there's GOOD REASONS I don't tangle and tussle with all that mess, there's millions of people out there waiting to be offended and go off on intellectual rampages behind their screens and protection. Yeah, you know what, count me out on all the TV Drama, I'll live in solitude and peace, with all my ranting thoughts to myself.
People these days drive me crazy, but you know what, as much as I hate to say it, there's still good people out there that'll make the difference. It's hard to see, especially from someone like me, but having hope in humanity is difficult in this day and age. I hope that you all understand that despite all these things you can go off on, that you have to trust things will go well. But do you know what I hate more than advice? Someone mean trying to give you advice on how to be happy! Screw everything I said above, don't take it from me! I'm complaining about people complaining over here and I keep getting complaints about it, I'm not a good person, don't take my advice! I AM THE VENTER, AND THIS IS THE VENTS OF BRITTAN, AND I WILL VENT AND NOT STOP TO RELENT! MY COMPLAINS WILL GET SENT! AHHHHH!!!!
All I need in this world is more pictures of Nicolas Cage photoshopped into things he shouldn't be photoshopped into. I don't need no happiness from any other source. I mean just look at it. It just softens your heart and makes you rethink all those intense thoughts about how much people suck. I mean they still do but this brings some laughter into the equation.
People these days drive me crazy, but you know what, as much as I hate to say it, there's still good people out there that'll make the difference. It's hard to see, especially from someone like me, but having hope in humanity is difficult in this day and age. I hope that you all understand that despite all these things you can go off on, that you have to trust things will go well. But do you know what I hate more than advice? Someone mean trying to give you advice on how to be happy! Screw everything I said above, don't take it from me! I'm complaining about people complaining over here and I keep getting complaints about it, I'm not a good person, don't take my advice! I AM THE VENTER, AND THIS IS THE VENTS OF BRITTAN, AND I WILL VENT AND NOT STOP TO RELENT! MY COMPLAINS WILL GET SENT! AHHHHH!!!!
All I need in this world is more pictures of Nicolas Cage photoshopped into things he shouldn't be photoshopped into. I don't need no happiness from any other source. I mean just look at it. It just softens your heart and makes you rethink all those intense thoughts about how much people suck. I mean they still do but this brings some laughter into the equation.

I relate to this on such a spiritual level like oh my gosh ughhh this is so good and hilarious!! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like your deep, moving, connection with Nicolas Cage. Very inspirational
ReplyDeleteso funny and good loved it
ReplyDeleteOh this made me laugh! Agh this made my day thanks for the vents!
ReplyDeleteThat really struck me, I connected to it emotionally and personally, it was really life changing and put my life into perspective.
ReplyDeleteLove the humor!
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard and I'm in class (I'm not the ones you can hear giggling cuz I silent giggling) but I'm trying to contain it but it was so good. Thanks for the vent!
ReplyDeleteI really liked that you didn't try to change your perspective, and you kept it just how you see a new year. It really makes me wonder if anyone really is renewed by the new year...
ReplyDeleteI like how you showed that just because it is a new year doesn't mean people change over night. The majority of people stay they same.
ReplyDeleteOh my...
ReplyDeletethe picture omh
ReplyDeletehaha deep
ReplyDeleteI actually really loved this because i feel the exact same! And the picture at the end was really cool. Loved the rants haha
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteGreat Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.orologi replica very good.