The
Ultimate Prankster
An
uninterested man picked up his coffee at the counter of Starbucks and casually
walked to the empty table on the far right side of the store. He pulled out one
of the metal seats and looked forward as he sat down. His mistake. The man fell
right onto his buttocks, and bewildered, he furiously and frantically looked
around to find the culprit. But there was nobody near him! In an anxious
manner, he stood up from the floor and looked around for any mechanism, string,
something that would explain why nobody was around when the seat was pulled
right under him. There was nothing. Nothing could explain what happened. All he
could do was look really confused and scratch his head. If I were a ghost, this
is all I would want to do. This is literally the only reason I would want to be one,
especially if I was stuck being a ghost. I would just want to screw around with
people. Because what’s a better prankster than one that can’t get caught? You could
get so many great reactions from people that just have no idea what’s going on.
My purpose as a ghost would only be to mess around with people’s heads. That
right there is livin’ the dream.

No comments:
Post a Comment